Home  Questions and Answers for Family-Based Immigration  |  Google+  Facebook  Twitter

The Real Marriage Documentation for
the Interview of Permanent Green Card Application 

Help Desk:

I have married with my U.S. citizen husband for more than 2 years inside the U.S. Now USCIS local office will interview us for my permanent Green Card application for the "real marriage". What find of documents I should prepare for the interview.


An alien spouse must prove that your marriage is real, not a sham just to get a Green Card. Collect and photocopy as many of the following items as possible. Do not send originals to USCIS. You should prepare the wedding invitations, church certificates, or other reliable documents that show the required relationship including:





Greencardfamily.com - For Your Family-based Immigration Applications

Family Green Card Service