Home  Questions and Answers for Family-Based Immigration  |  Google+  Facebook  Twitter

How Can I Apply for Green Card for My Sister and her Kids in China?

Help Desk:

As a U.S. citizen, how can I apply for Green Card for my sister and her kids in China?


You can apply for your sister in the Form I-130, and include her kids' names in the form. After I-130 approval, she can include her kids in the immigrant visa application in U.S. Consulate in China.

Fourth Preference of Family-based immigration: Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, including their spouses and their minor children - 65,000 per year, plus unused visas from the First, Second, and Third Preferences). 





Greencardfamily.com - For Your Family-based Immigration Applications

Family Green Card Service