The Best and Short Time Way to Bring Her into U.S. Is to Apply for K-3 Visa

Help Desk:

I am US citizen. I married my wife in her country about 2 months ago. What is is the best and short time way to bring her into U.S. Thank you.


The best and short time way to bring her into U.S. is to apply for K-3 visa. The K-3 visa is available to the spouse of a U.S. citizen who may choose to enter the U.S. as a nonimmigrant and then adjust status to Lawful Permanent Resident in U.S.. The K-3 visa is designed to overcome long delays associated with the traditional immigrant visa process for the spouse of a U.S. citizen.

The K-3 process requires that the petitioner file Form I-130 (Immigrant Petition for Alien Relative), as well as Form I-129F (Petition for Alien Fiancé/e). The I-129F filing must await the issuance of the Form I-130 receipt notice by the USCIS. 


 - For Your Family-based Immigration Applications

© Family Green Card Service