USCIS Medical Doctor Information for Medical Examination

Help Desk:

I want to file I-485 application by myself, please tell me where I can get USCIS medical doctor information for medical examination, thanks.


To fill out Form I-693, for medical examination, you need to go to the medical doctor’s office under their instruction. The USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) provides the INS doctors information in your area. People may call 1-800-375-5283 and ask the information officer.

 - For Your Family-based Immigration Applications

© Family Green Card Service