What else Can I Do to Sponsor My Brother to Get a U.S. Green Card?

Help Desk:

I am U.S. citizen and I have a brother in Nepal. I have low income and cannot find a co-sponsor, what else can I do to sponsor my brother to get a U.S. Green Card? What evidence of assets may I submit? 


You may provide evidence of assets that are readily available and, combining with your total household income, fulfill the income eligibility requirement. Your wife’s income may also be included as your household income, if she has been living with you for the last 6 months. 

Evidence of assets includes almost all tangible or intangible properties. Usually they are:

1) Bank statements covering the last 12 months;

2) Stocks, bonds, and other securities;

3) Personal property;

4) Real estate. 





Greencardfamily.com - For Your Family-based Immigration Applications

© Family Green Card Service