What Do I Need to Do to Remove the
Conditions on My Conditional Green Card

Help Desk:

My conditional green card based on marriage with my U.S. citizen husband will be expired in 3 months, will I be scheduled for an interview at a local USCIS office besides filing for removal of condition? and what do I need to do for the whole process?

Answer: A resident with conditional green card through marriage are required to submit the I-751 application, within the 90-day period prior to the second anniversary of conditional residence to USCIS to remove the conditions on the green card.

The application should be submitted with evidence showing a shared life with your U.S. citizen spouse. The USCIS Service Centers may approve, deny, request further evidence, or send your case to the local district office for interview. Within the one-year period of time, USCIS will adjudicate your application.




Greencardfamily.com - For Your Family-based Immigration Applications

Family Green Card Service